Final Expense Insurance is a Whole Life Insurance policy that has a small death benefit and is easier to get approved for. Final Expense Insurance is also called Funeral Insurance, Burial Insurance, Simplified Issue Whole Life Insurance or Modified Whole Life Insurance.
A typical funeral today costs between $10,000-$20,000, not including the unexpected end of life miscellaneous expenses. If your family has sufficient assets to cover funeral expenses, you may not need final expense insurance.
But ask yourself, “Can my family write that check today if I die tomorrow?” If your answer is NO, here are some questions you may be asking yourself:
- How do I buy burial insurance?
- Will I qualify for this insurance?
- What if I have pre-existing conditions like Diabetes, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Obesity, or Cancer?
- Can I get same-day or immediate coverage?
- How much does this insurance cost?
- Do I have to take an exam?
- I take medications, will I still qualify for standard coverage?
- What is the maximum age I can apply for this insurance?
- If accepted, are my rates & coverage guaranteed not to change when I get older or ill with a chronic disease?
We can answer these and many other questions can be answered if you complete and submit the short questionnaire below. We can help you! We have over three decades of experience in the Senior Marketplace, and we specialize in obtaining final expense insurance for Diabetics.